Daily English Conversation - Study Foreign Language (SFL)

Daily English Conversation


Hasil gambar untuk english conversation
By. www.imperial.ac.uk
In Classroom

Jane   : Hallo, Jo how are you today?
Jo        : I’m so fine. thanks jane, how about you?
Jane   : I’m too Jo, do you finish with your homework?
Jo        : sure Jane, that’s Easy, and have you finished with your have?
Jane   : Yes, finished and  I agree with you, that’s enough easy.
Jo       : okee Jane, I want to go to canteen now. Will you join with me to go to
            canteen?
Jane   : Ohh, Thanks Jo. But sorry, I have some work now.
Jo        : Oke, Jane. No problem.
Jane   : Oke Jo.

At My Home after Wake Up.

Mom   : Riooo, Have you woken up? You must go to school now, yo can late.
Rio      : Ohh my god, yes mom I have woken up. I will go to bathroom now. Just wait        the minute.
Mom   : after take a bath, don’t forget to breakfast. Mom will wait you in under.
Rio      : Okee mom.

Telephone.

Rian   : Hello, this is KFC?
KFC    : Yes, may we help you?
Rian   : Ohh, oke I want to order 3 fried chicken and deliver to my address at  mangga street number 5, Depok.
Kfc      : Oke sir, just wait the minute. Thanks for your order.

Rian   : You're Welcome

#SalamSukses
#MRioAldino
Daily English Conversation Daily English Conversation Reviewed by zonazeruu on 00:14 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.