Six Month Trip at Gunadarma University - Study Foreign Language (SFL)

Six Month Trip at Gunadarma University

Kata Motivasi


Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb. allow me Introduce myself, I'm Kiagus. M. Rio Aldino, from Bengkulu Indonesia. And now I’m continue my study at Gunadarma University with communication major. Okay, now i will share my story during I school at Gunadarma University.

Whether My Reason Choose Gunadarma University as my education trip?

            Oke, everything started from a confused feel, Why I can continue my study here? I never think if will accept education in here, where here that? Yes Depok town. Talking about Depok, I can guess you all sure regard me continue my study at University of Indonesia that in Depok around. Anyone will false if estimate me school there. Now, I’m student at Gunadarma University, Communication major. But, I keep grateful about everything that I have. Much people never get chance to continue their study caused limit fee and high semester charge. And interesting to discuss, why have I chosen communication as my major at Gunadarma University? And what a manner that make me enter in this campus? Oke, I will explain my reason choose Gunadarma University. First, sure I have refused by nation university that I want. Second, I don’t have other choices to continue my study besides Gunadarma University. Third, I will feel get much experience and challenge, If I live in Depok that near with capital city of Jakarta. But, I’m confident everything will be the best for my life next. No problem, wherever I school sure that be the best for my education and my way because our future not determined by where we school, what our university, and what our as smart as. But, our future determined by ourself, what have we done, and how much we had knowledge.

And next, I will explain why I choose Communication as my major. I think now, every country in the world need a leader that have ability to persuade other countries with their ideology, and so amazing talent in communication and public speaking really needed here. Communication is way to reach and get more power in global world now. Example, now countries in South-East Asia is doing Asean economic community and so that will appear big competition among partisipant country and all entrepreneur. Okey, sure needed ability to persuade other sides for get cooperation and search profit. Communication will play much role here. So already proved, if communication ability have much role for dominating world. And besides that, with communication we can study about much language in the world like English, Deutsch, France, Spain, and else. Okay, now you all have known my reason choose gunadarma university and communication major as my way in my education.

How life in Depok town and Gunadarma University?

            Depok one of crowded city in Indonesia, for living in Depok need much struggle why need much sruggle? Here we will get much challenge and bad influence of much people. Life here like in Jakarta, because Depok is very near with capital city of indonesia it. I think Depok has contaminated by Jakarta around. But not whole bad about Depok. Depok also have goog side, Here, there is a big mosque and amzing mosque in Indonesia, that is cuban gold Mosque Dian Al-Mahri. And here found some the best university in Indonesia like University of Indonesia is the best nation university in this country, Gunadarma University is the best swasta university in this country. For life fee like Boarding home, food, and trip in Depok enough cheap, to eat we can buy food at warteg that very cheap charge, transportation public supplied much here with cheap charge too. for boarding home also much supplied here with various charge appropriate with facility, and for entertaining self we can go to mall around here like Margo City, Depok Town Square, Depok Mall, and else.

Conclusion of Me

And one message from me, always grateful with everything that we have gotten because not sure other peoples can get anything that we have. I will say if I’m proud study In Depok and Gunadarma University, I will do the best here. Thanks God for everything.


Keep Being Yourself J

Six Month Trip at Gunadarma University Six Month Trip at Gunadarma University Reviewed by zonazeruu on 01:33 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.